CAIRNS LOANS REQUIREMENTS
CHECK-LIST OF BASIC DOCUMENTS TO BE SUPPLIED TO A LENDING INSTITUTION WHEN SEEKING A CAIRNS PERSONAL AND/OR BUSINESS LOAN:
From Foster Lee - Chartered Accountant/Tax Practitioner in Cairns:
* Copy of last three (3) years personal income tax returns (including PAYG Payment Summaries).
* Copy of last three (3) years Notices of Assessment.
* Copy of last three (3) current payslips.
* Official letter from current employer confirming his/her position in the organisation, length of employment to date and current gross annual wage.
* Current schedule of personal realisable assets and liabilities.
* Evidence of having any income protection and/or trauma insurance.
* Whatever else is specifically required by the lending institution.
(In addition to the above)
* Copy of last three (3) years business financial statements viz Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement).
* Copy of current ATO Income Tax Account and Integrated Client Account.
*Whatever else is specifically required by the lending institution.
[If you follow the above, it will speed up the application process for your loan.]
Want to know more? Contact Foster Lee, your local Cairns accountant