How much are your accounting fees?

Each assignment is special and needs to be appraised and costed according to the facts and circumstances. My cost-effective fee (based on value not cost) is discussed at the initial appointment to give you value for your dollar invested in my professional Cairns tax services.

Do you provide financial planning services?

My Smithfield practice has a strategic professional alliance with licenced registered financial planners who will give you a very unique opportunity of choice of investments tailored to your risk preferences for your short-term, medium-term and long-term objectives.

Are you registered?

I am a Fellow member of the joint Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and also a Registered Tax Practitioner.

I am looking at purchasing/selling a business. Can you assist me?

Yes, most certainly. To ensure that you do not pay too much or sell too low is a very subjective matter. As an independent and objective business consultant in Smithfield, I can help you arrive at a dispassionate value.

Can you assist my bookkeeping needs?

Absolutely. I have three (3) specialised accredited Cairns bookkeepers who have their respective bookkeeping businesses. They take their instructions and directions from me to assist my clients. High quality and reliable work is presented to you and me on a timely basis. Specialising in MYOB and Quickbooks.

When do I need to lodge my income tax return?

If you do not have a registered tax practitioner acting for you, then it needs to be lodged within four months after the end of the financial year(ie by 31 October). If you do have a registered tax practitioner acting for you, an extension is granted in most cases.

When can I expect my tax refund?

Generally, in 10-12 days after your income tax return has been electronically lodged by my office, all things being equal.

Book Appointment Now Foster Lee – local Cairns accountant